* Maintaining the zoning by-laws, town by-laws, conservation by-laws, and Planning Board rules and regulations
* Hunting and fishing licenses are ONLY available on-line beginning in 2012 at Masswildlife.org or click on the Mass Fishing and Wildlife link above.
* Processing plumbing, gas and electrical permits
* Transfer station stickers, due January 1st of each year, are available at the clerk's office.
YOU MAY ALSO PURCHASE YOUR STICKER BY MAIL. SEND A COPY OF YOUR REGISTRATION , A STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE AND A CHECK FOR $85 FOR EACH STICKER MADE OUT TO THE TOWN OF WEST BRIDGEWATER.
*Dog licenses renewable on April 1st each year are processed in this office.
* Vital records
* Smoke alarm inspection certificates
* Voter Registration
* Notary Public
* Commissioners to Qualify Public Officers
* The Town Clerk is responsible for the publishing of all town statistics, vital statistics, elected officers, appointed officials, town report minutes, election results, and Town Meeting minutes in the Town Report.
* The Town Clerk and Assistant Town Clerk have been designated Burial Agents by the West Bridgewater Board of Health. If a death occurs in West Bridgewater, the agent before interment or cremation, must issue a burial permit.